VCA has reserved 4400 tickets for school students and 100 tickets for differently abled persons.
These tickets are being sold or sold at a nominal rate of Rs.100/- per ticket.
Students should follow the following procedure for booking and procurement of tickets.
1. While booking online school ID no. of students must be given.
2. Students must have proof of birth date.
3. While redemption of tickets, the same ID should be produced along with proof of Date of birth.
4. While entering the stadium on the day of the match, the student in whose name the ticket has been purchased will only be permitted to enter into the stadium on the same ID on which the booking of the ticket has been done and the same shall be required to be produced along with the proof of date of birth.
5. Any misrepresentation will be a punishable offence.
6. Nobody other than school students, the differently abled & their attendants will be allowed on these tickets.
This being a special facility, the students would be required to adhere to this procedure strictly and scrupulously.